Service Oriented Architecture
Is your IT portfolio setup to maximize adaptability, scalability and performance?
In the business world the need of the hour is to align IT and business goals. We enable your technical and commercial strategies to fall in close alignment with each other. In short, we make your SOA initiatives successful! Our business to technology offerings:
- Analyze enterprise maturity for SOA adoption.
- Build an SOA business case.
- Idetify and re-engineer existing IT service portfolios to compliment future SOA adoption.
- Define KPIs for SOA strategy .
- Outline roadmap plan with key initiatives, dependencies, risks etc. for SOA adoption.
- Investigate cloud computing benefits/risks for future adoption.
- Perform pilots to validate reference architecture for SOA adoption.
- Design & implementation of an effective governance structure required for SOA adoption including formation of the CoE, defining processes, investments, policies etc.
- Definition and integration of the SOA governance processes with the existing IT governance.
- Planning & implementation of processes, guidelines, tools etc for runtime & design time governance.
We understand that every organization is unique in its way of IT functioning. Hence, we have tailor made governance strategies that extends your existing IT governance. Our special recipe for you includes:
- Building a SOA business case.
- Designing SOA adoption strategy with a customized transition plan.
- Application of effective SOA governance.
- Definition of specific policies for runtime SOA implementation.
- Recognition of procedures for problem/change management.
- Implementation strategy for knowledge management.
- Defining and creating framework to track ROI on SOA
- Evaluate your current Enterprise Architecture with various service portfolios.
- Design reference architecture to integrate current service portfolio with future SOA adoption.
- Plan & implement technological blocks required for SOA (ESB, registry, monitoring etc).
- Define SOA based solution architecture.
- Performing PoC's (Proof of Concepts) for SOA tools/products.
- Design, develop and implement SOA security architecture.
- Creating business domains with process models for future improvements.
Business Process Management
- Service Oriented Integration.
- Process Maturity Assessment.
- Process Audit & Impact.
- Process Improvement.
- BPMS Evaluation & Integration.
- Process Modeling, Simulation, Design & Implementation.
- Process Transformation & Innovation
SOA Platform Architecture
- Planning and Architecting the SOA platform based on your SOA objectives.
- Design of your SOA platform which will interoperate with your existing IT assets.
- Conducting Proof of Concepts to ensure the architectural objectives are met with the chosen platform.
- Implementing the architected platform and deploying it.
- Use platform independent standards to ensure your users are free to choose their own implementation mechanisms.
Service Identification and Design
- Identifying and designing granular, atomic services to meet business needs.
- Designing the structure of composite services.
- Identifying maximum number of reusable interfaces to reduce time and effort.
- Designing of wrappers/adapters for legacy systems in place of reinvention and rebuilding.
- Adhering to security and governance standards.
SOA Service Delivery – Factory Model
- Applications would be highly componentized on a wide-spread, cost-effective basis.
- The focus of the core client team would be on integrating services produced in large numbers, rather than on churning out these services.
- The adoption of such a model would mandate solid standards to be introduced in the very early stages, robust planning and a solid governance structure.
- Services would become the pervasive fabric of all applications leading to highly integrated processes in lesser time owing to a large factory dedicated to producing them.
- Increased manageability through smaller dedicated work streams enables the IT team to contribute directly to business agility and innovation.
- Test Management and Planning.
- Test Architecture and Design.
- Test Execution.
- Test Tools - Our Vendor Neutral approach and wide product experience can help you design and implement the right SOA Test tool strategy.